Please note that all orders are prepaid. See Ordering for more info.
Please provide your FedEx or UPS account number for shipping charges. If no account number is provided, we’ll ship via FedEx Ground at actual cost-plus handling charges of $1 per unit.
All quoted prices are net. Bookstores are free to mark up at their discretion.
Any books received that are damaged must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. Please send photos of damaged books and shipping box. Any shortages must also be reported within 3 business days of receipt.
Textbook Media Press and Academic Media Solutions will allow the preauthorized return of textbooks and other products subject to the conditions and limitations below:
- Only new, unused products are eligible for return. Items returned in less than new condition will not be refunded and will not be returned.
- Prior authorization must be obtained for all returns, and an authorization number will be issued. Email email@example.com for all returns inquires. The return shipping address will be given at that time. The authorization number must be clearly marked on all boxes of returned goods, or the shipment will be refused at shipper's expense.
- A refund check will be issued within two months after receipt and processing of authorized returned products.
- All physical products must be returned within 6 months of purchase and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Old edition returns must be received within 3 months of publication of new edition of that title (not the 6 months from purchase date). All stickers must be removed or an additional charge will be applied.
- All physical products are print on demand and are subject to a return limit of 20% of the original invoice order quantity.
- We are not responsible for unauthorized and/or authorized returns shipped to the incorrect address. Returns must be shipped to the address on the return authorization form.
- Please report damaged goods (not damaged during shipping) within 3 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org for a claim and replacement order. Please send photos of damaged books and shipping box. Any shortages must also be reported within 3 business days of receipt.
- We do not process claims for orders damaged during shipment. Shipments are charged to your preferred shipper account. Therefore, please report any damages that occur during shipping to your shipping company.